11.17.2005

24 Years Ago......

I was born on this day 24 years ago.
I would never think I will live to see another year
im deathly scared
out of fear.
one door closes.
another one opens.
I wonder what this upcoming year has in store for me.
new adventures/new stories to tell
a newfound sense of self
one step closer to my untimely demise.
but i am here.

yeah, i am here.
as you kinda figured it out, today is my birthday. yeah, your favorte Jersey Girl is gettin up there in years. been working and going to school, however, that has been taking up most of my time so you already know. I am not gonna stay around since I am going to relax and chill for this day until this weekend and thats when the party will begin.

till then, check you later.

love you bloggers.

1 comment:

feels good b n FREE said...

u been missing 4 a while eh?
stop y when u return