9.28.2005

I Was M.I.A. Eh?

I finally decided it was time for a new look.... but it was not by choice:
see, what had happened was, I had a style called the quick weave in ma hair. but unfortunately, it tangled ma hair pretty fucking bad so I had to cut it into a new style. I may be posting the pics tomorrow if I have time on my hands and things of that nature.

Sorry for not keeping up with the everchanging blogsphere, unfortunately workin and school has been taking up most of ma time and being that ma comp crashed, I have to use the school's comps till I buy a new laptop altogether. Plus, ma moms is in the hospital and shit. I am getting worried cause I am not there to check up on ha since ha dude has to work and ma sister stays running the streets for what? For nothing.. I think I am getting a lil bit personal on ma blog. So I am going to keep in funky and stick to ma usual silly self. Besides, I don't feel like getting all sentimental and shit, sheesh, if not, I'll break down and cry......

NewsFlash:

Moms is out the hospital and doing quite well... considering that she got out today. I'm about to tend to her and make sure she straight.

Now on with the new pics and improved look....

I hope you likey. Up Close and Personal With The New Hair

upclose and personal

Me styling with the Blazer and Matching Earrings... Color Coordination is Surely A Must.. Ya Dig?

coordination is a must in ma book

I decided to take off the glasses and see how a pic would come out... not bad at all for a selfshot.

me minus the frames

Now ya'll know that I am all for the grown and sexy look....

only 4 the grown and sexy

WTF was I lookin at? I don't know.. I think I was about to cough ma lungs out.

wtf you looking at me for?


I need suggestions on how to stop coughing asap. I have been hacking for the past two weeks and I don't know how to stop this shit. Thing is I don't feel sick at all. HELP ME PLEASE.

Plus I have a confession. I have a thing for boyshorts and wifebeaters. I can't sleep without them on at night. I'd admit it, I don't have the best body in the world, but at bedtime, anything goes. I promise to show pics tomorrow after work.

Gotta Go....
See Ya When I See Ya.
P.S. Like I said, sorry for lack of updating and things of that nature. I promise when I get enough time, I will update more often.

4 comments:

Dayrell said...

Hi girl. Of course I miss yo raggedy butt!! LOL. Naw, but really...Glad to see you're doing ok. And CUTTTE hair!!! It's gravy. Wish I had the courage to cut all my hair off like that. Eh? LOL.

Hey, hit me up on AIM sometime. K.

Good luck to your mom.

And RIP to your laptop. haha! =)

Liz said...

so looks like I am not the only one going on hiatus around here... hmph!

The Humanity Critic said...

cool pics.

chrome said...

long time Jersey chick. hope you doing good with life and all.

take care