9.08.2005

Thoughts on Katrina/Ma Vacation

I'm back.
Simple as that.
But you know I am going to have something to say about the recent tragedy of Hurricane Katrina. So here it goes:

Where was I when the hurricane hit? I think I was on my way home from Durham, NC via Amtrak. I didn't know that as I was on my way home, people in the Gulf Coast was being homeless, not by nature, but by Mother Nature. I know that it is mad late to write about it but I have probable reasons to why I am delaying ma entries... working and going to school are a bitch....anywho...i definitely feel for the people of Lousiana and the surrounding areas. And it does not help at all since it was my people, meaning(African Americans and other minorities) that have been tragically affected. Bush needs to get impeached asap and get the ecomony back in order.

on with the new pics from vacation.... I have been unofficially owned by this dude named Alex from Durham.....

he was sooo high!!!!!!! soo highhhh

This is ma nephew.. and noooo ya'll chickens can't have him. Ya'll have to go thru me, the Little Big Bad Auntie first.

Ma nephew Rell and Alex in the background; we was fucked up from the club

Blunt Rolling 101.. I got a B+ I guess.

The Art of Rolling A Blunt

The "Bootylicious Mirror Shot" be4 we went out.

The Infamous Shot of the Gluteus Maximus in Jeans

Now you know I have to show a couple of pics of my inspiration. She is the reason why I get up and grind everyday. Without further ado.. Mariah... ma babygirl... well she's nearly a teenager now. In this picture, I gave her a journal instead of clothes. I want her to write since I think she has the natural born talent with a pen and a pad, just like her auntie.

She has a journal I brought for her for her born day

She's getting ha young Model on...

Strike A Pose Lil Mamaz

This is our form of communication... we got chirps...

We Support Boost

Looks like I had a fantabulous time in Durham, NC. Ya'll come thru and they'll show you how them country dudes get down.

Next Blog catch up....look above.

No comments: