8.18.2005

Heavy Reflections Updated

Generally Speaking:
Been busy wrapping up for the summer semester. Had ma final exam for psychology. I passed with a B-. The girl is finally free to do whatever I want until september 7th 05(the fall semester begins). What to do? Where to go? I don't know. I decided to go to NC to chill with da nephew and blaze a lot of L's. In fact, he does not know I am coming there. Only his friend Alex knows, but thats another issue within itself. I will be there for a week. I'll promise to bring pics for those who haven't been there.
*Update*
Tomorrow is ma trip to Durham, NC... I know that it will be a massively long bus ride via the Greyhound, but I did this before so it's nothing. I most definitely earned my vacation. As much ish as I have been thru this year, shit, I should move there, but not until I hang out with Miss Enigma.

Surprisingly:
♥ Papi ♥ sent me an email talking about what happened with me and him. But he is on vacation from work and I'm getting ready to wrap up class... talk about bad timing for him to email me and what not. Ya'll know I had all kinds of emotions running thru my poor little mind.... He knows that I am an emotional person and when he hit me up after class, thats all it took to get me going again. But it's cool though. Ya'll know I am a strong-willed chick. Hopefully, we can have a talk later and see if we can work on rebuilding the "situationship" that we once had. It's going to be very hard, but you can be stagnant if you hold grudges and feuds with people. Very hard.... But I'll get at him later on tonight....I'm getting all teary-eyed thinking about him.....
*Update*
Dude is back at work now. Papi and I had a semi long talk about everything over his vacation. As we speak, we are communicating more and acting more civil towards one another. Come to find out that we still love each other more than ever. I may go see him tomorrow since ma layover is in Downtown Baltimore. But knowing the two of us, we aint gonna want to leave each other when the time comes.

Happy News
I just found out ma dude Jeffie is graduating college in September. He is getting his associates in Associates in Computer Information Systems. I am so friqqin proud of him. We have been there for each other since the beginning of time. I knew him for nearly 2.5 years and to see him at this point, makes me inspired. People like that make me wanna work extra hard to get that degree and to kick down doors with steel timbs on. Shit, I am setting the tone in ma family for them to go to college and earn their degrees in spite of the negative hardships they have to face growing up. I want them to say "JerseyGirl(Given Name Inserted) did it, so I can do it as well." I know whats it's like to be in the hood and to have hardships come by. I can honestly say that I busted ma ass to get where I am at that point when that day comes.
*Update*
I am still proud of my friend, Jeff. We should be linking up together before our schedules get more hectic than ever. Tomorrow is my niece ♥ ♥Mariah's♥ ♥ 12th birthday. I brought her a journal so whenever she feels creative or needing to vent, she can turn to her "companion". I raised her from yay high and now she is maturing into the young lady she is becoming. I am extremely proud of her despite the hardships she had to face without her birth mother(which happens to be my sister)being in her life, in fact, she might as well be child.

Gotta Go, Gotta Leave

1 comment:

Dayrell said...

I'm glad to see you are doing well Jerse. It's about time you update girl...damn!! LOL. Imma have go hit you up on the IM or email sometimes to chit chat. Good for your cousin...that is indeed a blessing to graduate from college...kudos to him. *smile* And it's good that you and the significant other are patching things up. But you need to be careful sis. Be veeeeery careful. And trust me, I'm speaking from experience. *smile*

Holla back! =))