8.03.2005

Freeing Yourself....

It's over now. *Moment of Silence*
Things didn't work out for either one of us so we decided to go our seperate ways in help of a third person. It's hurting me right now, but this is something that has to be done for the moment. What doesn't kill me, makes me a stronger person as they say. At least that chapter in my life is officially closed and I can easily say that I am free. Free from the ties that we supposedly had in this "relationship". I guess I do believe in karma now. Currently I am blasting this song "Free" from Destiny's Child from their latest CD. I posted this song on hea before, at that time, it was juct cause I liked the song, but now it has a hidden meaning behind it and I can coincide with them pretty well. "you gon do you i'm gon do me...." mark them words. Real Talk. I am not bitter or anything, not by a longshot, but I'll just have to take that L, brush my shoulders off and try again(in the words of the late great Aaliyah).. Like I said, I'ma be alright you know how I do.

*Sang It Mariah.... I Gotta Sh-Shake It Off*

In other dramas, me and my mother was going at it last night. This is the last straw. I am completely tired of her shit. She calls herself trying to show face in front of her dude, so I spazzed out as usual. I think I am going to make that call to NC and see what kind of oppotunities they have down there becuase living in Jersey holds too much pain from my past and I can't be stagnated in my personal growth into a normal human being.

But I'm about to be out and do me for real. So can a sister get some words of reassurance.... cause I'ma need it for real.

P.S. New Pics of Me....

New Hairstyle
This is Me In My room Bored As Hell...

Hiding The Face
Experimenting With The Digicam Last Night

On The 770 From The Mall
We was on the bus coming back from Garden State Mall in Paramus

Lunch At The Food Court
We Was Wilding At The Food Court.... Our Lunch Was Good!!!

5 comments:

Dayrell said...

nice pics sis.

hey it will be okay. you'll make it. hurt comes hand in hand with lost love. i feel your pain. keep that head up girl. *smile* and keep it movin'!!

princessdominique said...

They say that everything happens for a reason. You will be stronger because of it. Love the blog and the pics too.

chrome said...

mmmm nice pictures. you r a pretty woman. beautiful. garden state's coolest.

Last time I was around here you'd posted pictures of you and this dude on holidays or something (oops it's on this page just scrolled down).

A thousand words.

Liza Valentino said...

sorry bout it mama...you'll come out of it stronger.

Unknown said...

Listen up mama, It is normal to feel down, and out about a break up. Just don't go the route I went. I was drinking so much my blood type was smirnoff : triple black. Find creative ways of dealing with it.

It's going to be hard, its going to hurt like hell but as we have both said in ourposts SHAKE IT OFF!!

As far as the mama factor.. WORD LIFE THEY BE TRIPPING.. But they do it for they own reasons. Some of them make no sense to us but make all the sense in the world to them. Just hold fast, you come to far to let anyone stop you .

Out!